- Pattern: Vertices Unite by Stephen West
- Yarn: Various Yarns from Stash
- Color A: Farmer’s Daughter Fibers Pilnter Sock, 2021 Sock Squad colorway
- Color B: Forest Fiber Arts Merino/Nylon Sock in Oasis
- Color C: Hedgehog Fibers Sock in Juniper
- Color D: Malabrigo Mechita in Atomic
- Color E: Yarn Hygge Superwash Sport in Cosmic Dawn colorway
- Timeline: Cast on 1/3/22, cast off 4/28/22
I really love how this turned out! I’m so happy I was able to find stash yarn that worked so well together. Some of the stripe sections don’t even look too much like different yarn, which is cool. There’s definitely a lot of color, but that’s pretty standard with Stephen West so I feel like you need to lean into that when you work on one if his patterns.
This was slightly tedious to make at points, but overall I found it enjoyable and the garter stitch made it super easy and relaxing to work on. I did have to rip back a pretty large section of the shawl. I forgot to decrease on one end in the color E section. I considered leaving it be but I think it would have made the end very pointy so I’m glad I ripped back.
I talked about the shawl and a few other projects and plans I’m working on in my most recently podcast which I recorded this weekend. I’ve embedded it below or you can view it here.
Have a good week everyone!