Year of Projects is a group of bloggers who plans their projects for the year and then blogs about their progress weekly, usually on Sundays.
Click here for my introduction post with some more details on each of these and why I chose what I did.
All my weekly updates can be found here.
- Keep non- scrap blanket project WIP/UFOS to less than 5
- End the YoP year with at least 140 scrap blanket squares
- end of August – 114
- At the end of the YoP year, at least 1/2 the projects I started and finished will be from stash I have as of August 2021
- Knit at least 4 pairs of socks
- Knit at least 2 garments
- Participate in at least 3 test knits
- Participate in at least 1 KAL
- Sew at least 2 garments
- Strata Tee
- Sew at least 1 other non-garment thing
- finish butterfly cross stitch
- Work on stitch sampler