Year of Projects is a group of bloggers who plans their projects for the year and then blogs about their progress weekly, usually on Sundays.
Click here for my introduction post with some more details on each of these and why I chose what I did.
All my weekly updates can be found here.
11/28 update – expanding some of my goals as I definitely underestimated! Original goal is in
strikethrough, new goal in normal text.
- Keep non- scrap blanket project WIP/UFOS to less than 5
- end of August – 3
- end of September – 3
- end of October – 6 😞
- end of November – 4
- end of December – 3
- end of January – 6 😞
- end of February – 4
- end of March – 5
- End the YoP year with at least 250
150 |140scrap blanket squares (I decided in early 2022 that I want to get at least quadrants 2&3 done in the calendar year, getting to 250 will allow me to meet that goal)
- end of August – 114
- end of September – 123
- end of October – 123
- end of November – 135
- end of December – 139
- end of January – 171
- end of February – 176
- end of March – 226 (!)
- At the end of the YoP year, at least 1/2 the projects I started and finished will be from stash I have as of August 2021
- Knit at least 6
4pairs of socks
- Knit at least 5
- Participate in at least 5
- Participate in at least
- Sew at least
- Sew at least 2 other non-garment things
- 7 drawstring bags/envelope for gifts
- finish butterfly cross stitch – done!!
- Work on stitch sampler
- Flower cross stitch